Mimeo MySite - REST APIs
Mimeo provides a set of RESTful APIs that you can use to programmatically integrate your existing applications and your Mimeo services.
Currently we provide five API endpoints that allow you to simulate most functions in our Web UI via the API.
These MySite APIs are meant to give you better control and integration around all the documents you print with Mimeo.
Sandbox CredentialsThe only credentials needed to use our API is to be a registered My Site user. To register simply go to: http://my.sandbox.mimeo.com and click on Sign up now link.
Access LibrariesThe API is RESTful and supported by any language and platform. To help you get a jump start we have made available the following C# library.:
Review and Download from GitHub MimeoRestLib.
Code Examples using MimeoRestLib
Initialize API Lib
Get List of Documents in my Library
Review and Download a C# sample project from GitHub with more examples: ApiWebApp.
In addition, You can download PHP examples: PHP Examples.
Get Order Information
Get Order Tracking
Get Order Status
- AccountService - Mimeo User Account Management
- AddressBook - Manage Account Address Book
- OrderService - Service to allow you to submit orders into Mimeo
- ProofService - Service to allow you to proof documents in your library
- StorageService - Manage Document and Print Files in your library
- https://connect.mimeo.com/2012/02/ - US Service EndPoint URI
- https://connect.mimeo.co.uk/2012/02/ - UK Service EndPoint URI