Mimeo Print - REST APIs
Mimeo provides a set of RESTful APIs that you can use to programmatically integrate your existing applications and your Mimeo Print services.
Currently we provide five API endpoints that allow you to simulate most functions in our Web UI via the API.
These Print APIs are meant to give you better control and integration around all the documents you print with Mimeo.
- https://connect.sandbox.mimeo.com/2012/02/ - Sandbox
- https://connect.sandbox.mimeo.com/2012/02/ - Sandbox UK
Authentication Sandbox CredentialsThe only credentials needed to use our API is to be a registered My Site user. To register simply go to: http://my.sandbox.mimeo.com and click on Sign up now link.
C# SDKThe API is RESTful and supported by any language and platform. To help you get a jump start we have made available the following C# library.:
Review and Download from GitHub Connect.ClientLib.
Download Sample ClientReview and Download from GitHub SampleClient.
PHP examples:In addition, You can download PHP examples: PHP Examples.
Message Workflow Examples
Complete API order
PlaceOrder workflow: Click Here.
Complete Message ExamplesMessage Examples Click Here.
- AccountService - Mimeo User Account Management
- AddressBook - Manage Account Address Book
- OrderService - Service to allow you to submit orders into Mimeo
- ProofService - Service to allow you to proof documents in your library
- StorageService - Manage Document and Print Files in your library